Monday, November 28, 2011

My Magnificent Magnets



I'm pretty excited about this weekend.  This weekend, I will be publicly selling my creations for the first time!  My magnets will be at the Holiday House at Christmas Under the Oaks in Sulphur.  Look for me with some Mitsy Morgan books and other cool stuff.  I'm curious to see how these little guys will do.  Even still, I'll probably be swooning and drooling over the other booths.  Last year there were so many booths, I ran out of time looking at everything. Like any other gift and craft show, there's jewelery, clothes, homebaked goodies, and small businesses showing off their amazing talents.  Christmas Under the Oaks is more than just that, though.  There will be live music and a few fair rides, too.  Come check it out!



See ya there!




No comments:

Post a Comment